Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions
1.1. These terms and conditions are applicable to all orders and purchases made via our website or in one of our stores (Terms).
1.2. It is important that you read these Terms carefully. By placing an order on our website or by shopping in one of our stores, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
2.1. Aetla Limited is a limited company incorporated and registered in Scotland with company number SC672260 with its registered office at Aetla, C / O Aberdein Considine 2nd Floor, Elder House, Elder Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 3DX (Aetla).
2. Information about us and how to contact us
2.2. For the purposes of these Terms, “Aetla”, “us”, “our”, or “we” relates to the said Aetla Limited.
2.3. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +447814183433 or by writing to us at email@example.com or Aetla, C / O Aberdein Considine 2nd Floor, Elder House, Elder Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 3DXd.
2.4. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
2.5. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these Terms, this includes email.
3. Order processing3.1. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
3.3. We may not always be able to accept your order and we may choose not to accept your order at our sole discretion. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery address or deadline you have specified.
3.4. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this as soon as reasonably possible. If any payment has already been taken you will be reimbursed in full for any sums paid to us for that order.
3.5. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not generally accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the United Kingdom, unless we agree to do so on an exceptional basis
4. Our products and services4.1. Each product purchased is sold subject to its description which sets out additional conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, any warranties, after-sales service and any guarantees.
4.2. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on our website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including the product descriptions appearing on the website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We reserve the right to change specifications, product descriptions, product quality and pricing displayed on our website or in our stores at any time without notice.
4.3. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, your product may vary slightly from those images.
4.4. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
4.5. If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct.
5. Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to your order please contact us as soon as possible. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see Clause 8 - Your rights to end the contract).
6. Our rights to make changes6.1. We may make minor changes to your order to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
6.2. In addition, we may make other changes to the products or changes to these Terms after you have placed an order, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
7. Delivering the products7.1. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. If the products are goods we will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and we will contact you with an estimated delivery date within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
7.2. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.3. If you have asked to collect the products from one of our stores, you can collect them from us at any time during our store opening hours (opening hours vary – for further details please contact us).
7.4. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
8. Your rights to end the contract8.1. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
8.1.1. Faulty Products
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, if any product delivered to you is faulty or unfit for purpose, provided you notify us within the first 30 days of purchase, you can ask us to send you a full refund or, if you prefer, an exchange or replacement.
8.1.2. Something we have done wrong
If you are ending the contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any product(s) which have not been provided.
The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these Terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the product may be significantly delayed because of events outside of our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 3 months; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
8.1.3. Change of Mind Policy
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the legal right to cancel your purchase during the cancellation period. The cancellation period begins on the date that the contract is formed (the date when we accept your order in accordance with Clause 3.1) and continues until the end of 14 days starting on the day after you receive the product.
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
(a) any product which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery;
(b) product(s) that are made to order, made to measure, custom made, bespoke or clearly personalised; and
(c) gift cards, gift vouchers and eGift cards.
9. How to end the contract with us9.1. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the follow: Call us on +447814183433 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your full name, home address, details of the order (including order number) and, where applicable, your phone number and email address.
9.2. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us at 17 St. Stephen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 5AN or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on +447814183433 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
9.3. We will pay the costs of return:
(a) if the products are faulty; or
(b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong,
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
9.4. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
9.5. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below:
(a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the product(s), if this has been caused by you handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
10. Our rights to end the contract10.1. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
11. Price and Payment
12. Limitation of Liability
14. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable (deleted) from these Terms and this will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15.2. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person with our prior written consent.